jueves, 6 de junio de 2024

Today, I will talk about the British Council Learning English website.  

The things what I´m liked about the website is the page you can translate to spanish so if you don´t understand the word you can change, the idea is not change but you can, and also I'm like the website because you can do a test at the same time you can see the subjects.


My opinion is that the website is good for people who want to study English because it is free and orderly about the items so it is easy if you don't know very much about technology.


The thing I don't like is if you do a test after you can do the test again but the score that appears is the former.


I will visit the website again because I like the order of the website and what was mentioned above.


I would give it a 8 score out of 10. 


Interesting experience.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The final post

 Hi,  Today I going to say goodbye to this blog, the blogs are a great experience because the post allow you to expand about your topic. The...