jueves, 11 de abril de 2024

Today I talk about my watch. My watch is a Apple watch serie 6. I chose this model because is small and suits my needs. 

When I can’t use or don’t have my phone the watch is very useful because they have more function like open the cellphone camera, act out the music, have a calculator, can be sent messages, make and answer calls, also for sports is good because allows you to calculate physical activity, can be used under the water, measures heartbeat, and the bad thing is the battery because it only lasts a day.

I love my watch because with there I can do anything, is like a small phone but in my wrist.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The final post

 Hi,  Today I going to say goodbye to this blog, the blogs are a great experience because the post allow you to expand about your topic. The...