jueves, 30 de mayo de 2024

Hello, today I want to talk about my last weekend

In the saturday morning I wake up at 9 a.m., then I going to the doctor, there I met my aunt, after she invited me to lunch at her house, we eat lasagna, after lunch we watching a movie.In the night I going to the house from my friend, we meet after one month because the twice studies in diferents sides and don´t have time with frequency.

On Sunday I do homework in the morning, then I going with my brother to the airport becauce my dad arrived from Perú after two weeks, in the evening the dad´s friend going to we house and they did a barbecue, in the night I prepare my bag for the new week.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The final post

 Hi,  Today I going to say goodbye to this blog, the blogs are a great experience because the post allow you to expand about your topic. The...