jueves, 4 de abril de 2024

Today I will tell you about my hobbies, to the long of my life a was very things like dance flamenco, dance ballet, playing football, I cooking vegan desert but it’s not for me, but all this it’s didn’t last long because I boring, too I going to concerts (I love going to the concert but is not always)

My hobby is photocard collecting, I started with this hobby in 2021 in pandemic when I was 16 years, I introduced in a k-pop world so I started to consume there content and I have inverted very time and cash because the price of each photocard depends on the Korean industry, they have the market.

When I started to collecting my friend started her collection so we started together. We were always looking on websites because the price is very different everywhere, then I meet more people who are doing. In Chile the k-pop world is small but they do various things like birthdays events for the band members, when it’s announced an album too doing a meeting in a coffee shop or something.

I enjoy this because it’s fun for me, when I'm looking and buy and resell or trade. Now I have 50 photocards. 

Here is a photo of a photocard

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The final post

 Hi,  Today I going to say goodbye to this blog, the blogs are a great experience because the post allow you to expand about your topic. The...