martes, 18 de junio de 2024

 Hi!

Today i wanna talk about one of my favorite places to eat, BunSik is a restaurant of korean street food in Rio de janeiro 367, Santiago. Comparing quality and price it is a cheap and good place. 

In the summer I go with my friends with frequency and I go when I can. The place is good for eating but is small so you can't stay seated after eating because more people are waiting for their turn. 

About the restaurant I don't know much about but I know they try to give you an up-close experience of Korean street food.

I like the place because they have a variety in the menu with vegetarian options, the quality of the food is good, it is prepared on the spot and you can watch as the kitchen is open on the premises, the service of the place is first pay at the cashier and then they will call you to pick it up, it's a small place so if there were more people I feel it would not fit more people, they are located near the patronato subway and it is very easy to get from there.

My favorite dishes are Chapaguetti and Kimbap. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The final post

 Hi,  Today I going to say goodbye to this blog, the blogs are a great experience because the post allow you to expand about your topic. The...